Sign in to follow this  
UPX

Game Update - 19.04.18

wrmLogo.png

Changelogs:

- New map: Warehouse

- Changed some graphics

- Characters, items and weapons description improvements.

- Adjusted item shop prices.

New map showcase:

newmap.jpg

image1.jpg

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

• Like 3

Nicely done, but wouldn't it be smart to get some advertisements for the server going to get a greater playerbase. because as of now it is close to nothing.

and since u guys are updating the game constantly it would mean that most of the players will actually stay.

Kind Regards,
Artic

10 minutes ago, Artic said:

Nicely done, but wouldn't it be smart to get some advertisements for the server going to get a greater playerbase. because as of now it is close to nothing.

and since u guys are updating the game constantly it would mean that most of the players will actually stay.

Kind Regards,
Artic

We are trying to get players here, however, we don't know where to advertise anymore.

Any help from the community is highly appreciated.

23 hours ago, UPX said:

We are trying to get players here, however, we don't know where to advertise anymore.

Any help from the community is highly appreciated.

I will send u a private message as this is not really the place to discuss this:P

Kind Regards,
Artic

On 19.4.2018 at 5:27 PM, Artic said:

Kind Regards,
Artic

I have some things in the works for getting new players in, meanwhile just invite your friends here. Also UPX said that we don't know where to advertise, well I do so no worries.

23 hours ago, WRMuhQ said:

I have some things in the works for getting new players in, meanwhile just invite your friends here. Also UPX said that we don't know where to advertise, well I do so no worries.

well, I'm very sorry for being that guy right now.

But updating a post on elitepvpers and adding a link back to the website is 10 minutes of work max.

This should bring a decent amount of players back.

2 hours ago, Artic said:

well, I'm very sorry for being that guy right now.

But updating a post on elitepvpers and adding a link back to the website is 10 minutes of work max.

This should bring a decent amount of players back.

Maybe you missed the last part on my reply?

On 20.4.2018 at 9:48 PM, WRMuhQ said:

well I do so no worries.

Posting on Elitepvpers is on my list, just finishing couple of things with the game first and then its time to get some players and also I have many more good ways to get players too than just posting there, so don't worry.

• Thanks 1