Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Koryo

Game Update - 19.04.18

Recommended Posts

wrmLogo.png

Changelogs:

- New map: Warehouse

- Changed some graphics

- Characters, items and weapons description improvements.

- Adjusted item shop prices.

 

New map showcase:

newmap.jpg

 

image1.jpg

 

image2.jpg

 

image3.jpg

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicely done, but wouldn't it be smart to get some advertisements for the server going to get a greater playerbase. because as of now it is close to nothing.

and since u guys are updating the game constantly it would mean that most of the players will actually stay.

Kind Regards,
Artic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Artic said:

Nicely done, but wouldn't it be smart to get some advertisements for the server going to get a greater playerbase. because as of now it is close to nothing.

and since u guys are updating the game constantly it would mean that most of the players will actually stay.

Kind Regards,
Artic

 

We are trying to get players here, however, we don't know where to advertise anymore.

Any help from the community is highly appreciated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Koryo said:

 

We are trying to get players here, however, we don't know where to advertise anymore.

Any help from the community is highly appreciated.

I will send u a private message as this is not really the place to discuss this:P

Kind Regards,
Artic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.4.2018 at 5:27 PM, Artic said:

Nicely done, but wouldn't it be smart to get some advertisements for the server going to get a greater playerbase. because as of now it is close to nothing.

and since u guys are updating the game constantly it would mean that most of the players will actually stay.

Kind Regards,
Artic

I have some things in the works for getting new players in, meanwhile just invite your friends here. Also Koryo said that we don't know where to advertise, well I do so no worries.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, WRMuhQ said:

I have some things in the works for getting new players in, meanwhile just invite your friends here. Also Koryo said that we don't know where to advertise, well I do so no worries.

well, I'm very sorry for being that guy right now.

But updating a post on elitepvpers and adding a link back to the website is 10 minutes of work max.

This should bring a decent amount of players back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Artic said:

well, I'm very sorry for being that guy right now.

But updating a post on elitepvpers and adding a link back to the website is 10 minutes of work max.

This should bring a decent amount of players back.

Maybe you missed the last part on my reply?

On 20.4.2018 at 9:48 PM, WRMuhQ said:

well I do so no worries.

Posting on Elitepvpers is on my list, just finishing couple of things with the game first and then its time to get some players and also I have many more good ways to get players too than just posting there, so don't worry.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×