UPX

Beta stage is live!

wrmLogo.png

Troopers, we are now opening the beta to the public.

The beta stage will end on 19.02.2018

On this date, all accounts experience, level, kills, deaths and other stats will be reset!

Meanwhile, in the beta phase, we will constantly run an EXP Event of 500% until the end date, to let you enjoy a bit the game and test the server.

We would like to remember to everyone that any feedback is really appreciated, and who will help with testing and report bugs will get a prize once the beta ends.

With the upcoming patch on the date (19.02.2018), we will balance the item shop, and give to all the beta users a prize reward in WR Cash and free weapons for 30 days.

Regards, UPX

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kirenli067 said:

Ne zaman oynayabiliriz beta sürümünü 

First of all, this is an English server, so please talk in the English language.

Second thing, thanks for the first reply in the whole forum, how may I help you?

It will be okay to have too download link available, right? so we CAN download the beta release, im just wondering, cuz i haven't seen the link yet... Thank you for your time,

Best Regards,

Th3Fl4sh :)

On 01/02/2018 at 8:57 AM, Th3Fl4sh said:

It will be okay to have too download link available, right? so we CAN download the beta release, im just wondering, cuz i haven't seen the link yet... Thank you for your time,

Best Regards,

Th3Fl4sh :)

On 01/02/2018 at 3:33 AM, kirenli067 said:

Download link to share tomorrow

HERE YOU GO GUYS:

https://warrockmontana.net/download

• Like 1